Co-founded by the husband-wife team of Tod Machover and June Kinoshita, Hanoa Productions, Inc., provides editorial content production services, project management and strategic consulting in biomedicine, social media and music. We generate our own projects as well as consult to organizations and companies.
Here are some of our current and recent projects:
- Between the Desert and the Deep Blue Sea. Commissioned by the 2014 Perth International Festival, this work is the latest in the series of collaborative symphony orchestra pieces. Premiering in March 2014.
- Vocal Vibrations. This installation by Tod Machover and Neri Oxman opens at Le Laboratoire in Paris on March 27, 2014 and comes to Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the fall of 2014.
- Festival City. Commissioned by the 2013 Edinburgh International Festival, this work for symphony orchestra extends the citizen-artist collaborative model pioneered by “A Toronto Symphony”. Premiered August 2013.
- Death and the Powers: The Robots’ Opera – Finalist for the 2012 Pulitzer Prize in music. Tod’s newest opera, premiered in 2010 and enthusiastically received by audiences and critics. It will be staged in February 2014 at the Dallas Opera, with simultaneous HD livecasts at ten cities around the world.
- A Toronto Symphony: Concerto for Composer and City. Commissioned for the Toronto Symphony Orchestra’s New Creations Festival next season, this new work premiered at Roy Thomson Hall on March 9, 2013. The 30-minute-long work was composed collaboratively with the citizens of Toronto.
- “…but not simpler…” – CD of Tod’s recent instrumental music, hailed as “an absolutely stunning experience” by classical music critic Phil Muse.
- Hyperscore – a software tool to unlock the music creativity in anyone. Hyperscore’s intuitive interface allows you to create complex music compositions regardless of previous formal music training. Watch here for news of exciting collaborations.
We also work with a select group of clients to develop their Web presence and social media fan-development and marketing strategy. Current projects include:
- Opera of the Future – Our blog about Tod’s work at the MIT Media Lab’s Opera of the Future group.
- GeneKey – A biotech start-up that brings advanced genomic technology to individualized cancer care.
- On the Meaning of Adam Lambert – This blog has had over 1.5 million hits. Its weekly internet radio show reaches a global audience.
Contact email@example.com for further information about our services.